15.8.13

centre national d'art et de culture georges-pompidou

So last night after my last blog post we went out for drinks on oberkampf (a street) and thoroughly enjoyed it! The food looked uh-mazing as well, so we will absolutely need to go back for that - though we saw a couple mice... assuming that's relatively normal in Paris?

Today we had the day off from school for some french bank holiday. (is it terrible I don't know what it is?) We slept in, went out to lunch, and went to the pompidou! Despite spending a few hours there, I definitely want to return allowing more time and maybe even get the audio guide to actually learn about what I'm seeing. I can definitely say that I saw too many Picassos to count! As much as I'm excited to see the classics, I'll always be a modern art fan, so I very much enjoyed it & I hope you enjoy these!

bonsoir,
xx taylor


































This one smelled so amazing, each awkward pouch is filled with spices!












No comments:

Post a Comment