|Cara DelevingnePhotos via|
|Hanne Gaby Odiele|
Being home 70% of the time and travelling the other 30%, my clothing has been 100% comfortable and uninspiring for these past couple of weeks, and where's the best place to look for fashion inspiration? Paris, obviously, and in doing so I realized that I never really took a look at this fall's PFW. Totally needed to take a break from winter, Christmas, and New Years inspired sequins and definitely enjoyed this flashback.