While finding skirts at this length is almost impossible in this maxi-or-mini-skirt era, having a maxi hemmed a little shorter is now an urge of mine after seeing how sleek this ensemble can be. Also, loving this mint color for late summer and fall - too cute & looks great on everyone.
2. Aqua Cher Fishtail Maxi Skirt - $106
3. ASOS Oversized '70s Tortoise Sunglasses - $14
4. Anthropologie Precisionist Belt - $38
5. Kimchi Blue Double-Zip Chain Satchel - $49 (or Deena & Ozzy Double Convertible Satchel - $39)
6. BCBGeneration Alonsa Flat - $88.95
7. Orelia Long Sleek Feather Earrings - $25
Being unable to find an affordable mint maxi, I added the color back in with the Kimchi Blue satchel, but if what you were loving about the ensemble was the red purse, check out the Deena & Ozzy satchel. While I loved the neutrality of the original outfit, as summer comes to a close I think it's important to throw in pops of color into accessories as an easy fall transition, especially where white is involved.