As a buyer of two chambray shirts already this fall (and it's not yet even fall!), I'm basically a denim top expert (ha!). But seriously, as this classic trend explodes, it becomes impossible to decide between boxy or tailored, embroidered or lacy, and dark-wash or light-wash. Hopefully the fallowing picks will not only help you pick the cutest tops on the market, but also not entirely drain my savings account.
The Need-to-Buy Group -
1. Joe's Chambray Shirt - $118
2. Olivia Moon Roll Sleeve Chambray Shirt - $58
3. Free People Blue Velvet Chambray Buttondown - $118
4. Free People Chambray Bandana Inset Buttondown Top - $88
The A-Girl-Can-Dream... Group -
1. Vanessa Bruno Pleated Chambray Shirt - $375
2. J Brand Colorblock Chambray Shirt - $218
4. House of Holland Chambray Western Shirt - $230
Going into this, I knew I was going to find undeniably cute denim tops at Free People and I couldn't resist posting two from the brand for they're super different... and so cute! The Free People tops even rival the buttondowns I will be dreaming about tonight, which I would think is impossible after falling in love with the >$200 crowd. I can definitely say that if I had a less limited shopping budget, I would own all of these chambray tops!