9.8.12

Inspirations - Closer to Mind, Closer to Nature

E.E. Cummings















This week I've been super busy with school work, so in an effort to remain calm I've been meditating and practicing a quick yoga routine everyday. Inevitably, I've been feeling closer to myself and, well, therefore to nature. I hope you all find this natural pics as inspirational as I do. xx

What's been inspiring you this week?


"Here I came to the very edge
where nothing at all needs saying,
everything is absorbed through weather and the sea,
and the moon swam black,
its rays all silvered,
and time and again the darkness would be broken
by the crash of a wave,
and every day on the balcony of the sea,
wings open, fire is born,
and everything is blue again like morning."
- It is Born by Pablo Neruda

No comments:

Post a Comment