27.6.12

Get the Look: Miranda Kerr's Leather Pants


(Source)
Miranda Kerr always looks amazing, regardless of what she is (or isn't!) wearing. While I am finally coming to terms with the fact that I will never look as amazing as Miranda does on an everyday, or any-day, basis, I am still extremely inspired by the leather pant trend and love Miranda's leather, sweater, and denim combination. This look is perfect for a cool summer or fall day.

1. Frye Carson Woven Ballet - $198 (Or these at $42)
2. Urban Outfitters Mix Stitch Sweater - $59
3. Lauren by Ralph Lauren Straw & Sheer Floppy Hat - $45
4. Anthropologie Cosmolito Loop - $48
5. Topshop Moto Fitted Denim Shirt - $40
6. Free People Vegan Leather Cropped Skinny - $128
7. Panda Monroe in Black Sunglasses - $120 (Or these at $12)

Because it is literally impossible to find a pair of affordable cognac leather pants, I decided on settling with a similar black pair. From there, I just loved contrasting the light denim with dark skinnies and wanted to add in a little warmth to the ensemble by including the cream sweater and red flats. The hat and sunglasses tie the black into the rest of the outfit, while the scarf pulls everything together, also adding a little more color. The woven flats and sweater's crochet texture add contrast to the outfit's sleek leather, keeping it interesting. I may not be Miranda Kerr, but I could totally rock this outfit!
Denim vests, shirts, and jackets are a total must-have for me for any season, what are yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment