4.7.12

Get the Look: Olivia Palermo's Summer Sweater Chic

 

Skimming through Olivia Palermo street style photos, I wasn't quite sure what would make me stop and love an outfit. Many of the ones I took a second look at were spring/fall oriented which I couldn't even consider in the heat I've been enduring today, so when I found a summer sweater look, I had to make it happen. Even in my sweltering dorm room, I can imagine wearing this chic ensemble.

1. Cheap Monday Slouchy Jumper - $82.85
3. Warby Parker Thatcher  - $95
4. Zara Large Rigid Shopper - $99.99
5. Fossil Georgia Stainless Steel Watch - $115
6. Urban Outfitters Vintage Hammered Cuff Bracelet - $29
7. Anthropologie Metropolis Bib Necklace - $88
8. Pour La Victoire Tifara - $230

The only major difference I noted in the outfit conversion was that I decided on a thinner sweater (even better for summer heat!) because as great as the summer sweater look is, the lighter the better! Upon seeing Olivia's heels, I immediately thought of the Pour La Victoires from work and had to incorporate them to the ensemble . If you don't want to splurge on a fossil watch, there's a cheaper (and still cute) UO version here. I truly just loved the mixing of textures between the sweater, satin, and metal - It's always important to keep an outfit interesting with textures.

No comments:

Post a Comment