7.2.13

Get the Look: Miranda Kerr's Patterned Pants

Photo via Who What Wear
I might have an obsession with Miranda Kerr's style, but I can't help it! She always looks beautiful, comfy, and sophisticated, and despite knowing that I'll never be Miranda, I like to pretend.




Free People Kombucha Cuff Thermal
Elliott Lucca 'Cordoba - Large' Tote

Miz Mooz Laurie


I definitely took a little creative license to make this look a little more practical for a New England winter, and a little more youthful for a casual-yet-classy day of classes. I HAD to include these Zara pants after stumbling across their delectable paisley print, and have officially fallen head-over-heels for this casual blazer, which reminds me of a Jack blazer I got last year which was stolen. (damn college kids!) I also have to say that despite not loving these Chelsea boot inspired heels when we first got them in at Stella Mae, they've definitely grown on me.

No comments:

Post a Comment