18.10.12

What to Wear: Pumpkin Carving or Apple Picking

As fall seems to be parting with us quickly after its short visit, we must soak the weather up now when we can and enjoy those classic autumn activities we so cherish in New England. Though I didn't make it out apple picking this year, I'm happy to say that I am definitely getting a pumpkin this weekend and am actually looking forward more walking around the farm to the choosing of the pumpkin, than the carving of it. I want my clothing to be warm, functional, and festive, but better-yet: fall-fabulous.


1. ASOS Sweatshirt with Ghost Print - $44
2. Frye Sabrina 6g Lace Up - $248
3. Free People Printed Cord Skinny - $78
4. ASOS Ribbon Mixed Knit Snood - $44
5. Free People Knit Hooded Twill Jacket - $168
6. Urban Outfitters Furry Leather Fingerless Gloves - $29

Personally, I've been super stoked about these Sabrina Lace Up Fryes for fall since I saw them recently - they have a heel to set them apart from the countless (and amazing) Timbs I have, yet a rubber bottom to be practical in Vermont fall through spring.

What's your wishlist fall necessity?

No comments:

Post a Comment