11.5.12

Favorites: Summer 2012 Sunglasses

While I have overly fallen in love with the rounded silhouette sunglasses this season, the variations for the classic look are endless. Following are my top picks for this timeless shape.

1. Pellucid Shades





How Much: $158
Frame Colors: Green / Pink

 

2. The Evelyn


Where: Warby Parker
How Much: $95-150
Colors: Marine Slate / Whiskey Tortoise 

Linda Farrow for The Row

 

Where: ShopBop
How Much: $363
Colors: Brown

Ray-Ban Craft

Where: ShopBop
How Much: $199
Colors: Crystal Brown

If you're like me, however, and cannot quite afford these price tags, there is still hope. Free People and ASOS have some great options all under $30:

Like reading a book: 
2. ASOS
3. ASOS

Now that I've blogged about all of these lovely frames, I definitely need to buy myself a pair ASAP.

No comments:

Post a Comment