5.2.13

Collection - Stella McCartney Pre-Fall 2013










photos via vogue

 A combination of trousers, long skirts, blazer trenches, and sweatshirts, Stella McCartney's Pre-Fall collection is sophistication with a structural & casual menswear twist. McCartney to me is a modern Coco Chanel: she brings style to wearable, workable fashions. While I'm obviously loving the blacks, navys, and maroons (dark will never not look good), in the collection, I have to say that I've been getting into modern, late '80s & '90s inspired styles like McCartney's sweatshirts, turtlenecks, and loafers. However, despite having a pair of velvet leggings, I'm not totally sure how I feel about the fabric's return to women's wear.

How are you feeling about the return of velvet and turtlenecks?

No comments:

Post a Comment